Are you a Senior .NET developer looking for a new challenge? We’ve got just the role for you! We’re seeking an experienced Senior .NET developer to lead the development of functional .NET applications and backend services. But that’s not all – you’ll also be taking on a managerial and mentoring role, overseeing the functions of the scrum delivery squad.
As a member of our development team, you’ll be working on exciting projects for a client in the banking sector, developing backend services for a mobile application. We also have some internal projects in development that you can take part of. You’ll be responsible for analysing system requirements, delegating development tasks, and developing technical specifications. But don’t worry, you’ll still have plenty of opportunities to get your hands dirty with .NET application coding, system debugging, and code reviewing.
In this role, you’ll be working with a modern tech stack, including .NET, Kafka, and OpenShift/Kubernetes, Azure DevOps, SQL Server. And the best part? You’ll have the option to work in a hybrid mode, with an office being set up and your choice of equipment – laptop, screen, headphones – provided.
- Collaborating with technology managers to determine application and website requirements
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications
- Writing unit tests and automations
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications
- Providing support for junior developers
- Training and mentoring junior staff
- Previous experience as a .NET developer
- High adoption of scrum methodology in practice
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional use of English language
But wait, there’s more! We value continuous learning and development, which is why we offer a training/self-improvement budget in the form of a monthly pool – and it increases each month. Plus, your salary will be competitive and based on your experience and qualifications. And as a bonus, you’ll receive an additional 13th salary.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now and join our dynamic team!